Are you looking for a challenging chef position (part-time) in which you can express your creativity and with favorable working hours? Then you are in the right place at Hotel Brasserie Smits! We are a rapidly growing company with a lot of ambition. Do you want to grow and think with us? Then apply now!
A super cool challenge where you become part of an enthusiastic and compact team in a flat organizational structure. This gives you the opportunity to work independently and learn a lot. In addition, in the position as an independent working cook there is room for your own ideas and creativity.
So are you independent, responsible, structured and motivated? If so, we look forward to receiving your application.
What are we looking for?
You think it’s cool to become “part of our team” and actively contribute to a great guest experience. Furthermore, you fit the following profile if you:
- Want to exceed expectations. Simply good is not good enough for you;
- Have a keen eye for inventory. With you, nothing ever runs out;
- Not being stingy, but being (environmentally) conscious. Wasting food is a waste;
- Not being a routine animal. At Hotel Brasserie Smits, no day is the same;
- These words suit you: Enthusiastic, proactive, solution-oriented, out-of-the-box, authentic, great sense of responsibility and attention to detail.
What we have to offer:
- Dynamic work environment with freedom and responsibility;
- Training and development are important for you but also for us;
- Advancement opportunities.
In addition, we offer a good salary, days off (including holidays) and last but not least, a super fun team that strives to provide a great experience for our guests.
Can you see yourself standing right here after reading the above points? Then we are looking for you.
You can apply via: email@example.com, the form on this page or by calling 0113-621214 (ask for Shea-Lynn).
Acquisition in response to this job posting is not appreciated.